Employment: Find a job with us.Research Scientist
Current career opportunities at the Texas Heart Institute.
(Updated November 20, 2013)
- THI Assistant Scientific Editor (Job No. 1687752)
- Web Writer/Editor; Visual Communication Services (Job No. 1687618)
- THI Research Scientist (Job No. 1687640)
- THI Veterniary Technician (Job No. 1687586)
- THI Department Secretary (Job No. 1687753)
- THI Tech Assistant; Center for Coronary Artery Anomalies (Requisition No. 1687439)
- THI MRI Technician; Center for Coronary Artery Anomalies PRN (Requisition No. 1687541)
Instructions for Applicants
Please visit St. Luke's Giant Careers.com website and select "Search Jobs at Texas Heart Institute". Use the requisition (job) number shown above or keyword "Texas Heart Institute" to locate the position description and to apply online.
Auxiliary: Volunteer with us.
Volunteers can mean the difference between a hospital environment that is satisfactory and one that exceeds expectations. Become one of the more than 500 auxiliary members who serve the St. Luke's Health System and the Texas Heart Institute. Information about volunteer opportunities at Texas Heart Institute and St. Luke's Health System is available on the St. Luke's website.
Visit the St. Luke's website for more information on volunteer opportunities.
Donations: Support our fight against heart disease.
Unlike most nonprofit organizations that have a source of operating revenue, the Texas Heart Institute relies entirely on government grants, research contracts and—most significantly—philanthropy to achieve its goals of pioneering research and education for the prevention and treatment of heart disease. The generosity of individuals like you accounts for more than half of the operating budget. There are many ways you can support the Texas Heart Institute in leading the fight against heart disease.
View information about how you can support the Texas Heart Institute.