Do you know the signs of stroke?
Make it your business to recognize the signs of stroke. Act in time: call 9-1-1.
Signs or symptoms may include
- Sudden NUMBNESS or weakness of face, arm, or leg, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden CONFUSION, trouble speaking or understanding speech
- Sudden TROUBLE SEEING in one or both eyes
- Sudden TROUBLE WALKING, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden SEVERE HEADACHE with no known cause
Learn more about stroke, risk factors, warning signs, and treatment and support.
From the Center for Women's Heart & Vascular Health:
Reduce Your Risk of Stroke and Think F.A.S.T.
(not just for women!)
Have I had a stroke? — response by Dr. Maher Nasser.
Putting the puzzle together piece by piece . . .
wear red ♥ women ♥ breast cancer ♥ flu vaccine ♥ diabetes ♥ PAD ♥
February is American Heart Month